Our highly trained technicians are passionate about helping you maintain the appearance of your home. From carpet care to upholstery cleaning, ServiceMaster Restore understands how clean carpets and furniture can affect the look, smell and overall feel of your home. We use the latest technology and cleaning methods to ensure we do the job right the first time. You will be very please with the way ServiceMaster of Wichita Falls cleans your home thoroughly and safely every time.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Over time, tile floors and surfaces lose their shine and luster. Scrubbing and mopping do not generally yield the results needed for a deep clean. Grout is porous and absorbs all the dirt and debris on it, mopping only removes surface soil and not the embedded dirt that causes the grout to become dull. ServiceMaster Clean® can restore tile and grout to a better clean. Our grout-sealing product helps maintain the cleaned grout for months and makes your regular home maintenance more effective.
Do-it-yourself isn’t always best, put away that toothbrush and bottle of grout cleaner! Our tile and grout experts can clean your tile and grout more thoroughly and with less hassle. Retail grout cleaners only clean the surface of the grout, but a stronger cleaning method is the way to truly deep clean porous grout. If grout it cleaned improperly over a period of time, it becomes permanently discolored and can only be restored by re-coloring. Do not waste time on ineffective cleaners. Call ServiceMaster Clean® Today!
Beyond just improving the appearance of tile and grout, professional cleaning by ServiceMaster Clean® has several benefits:
- It can help extend the life of floors by removing debris that can weaken the tiles
- Our cleaning is safe for tile floors of all types including ceramic, porcelain, travertine, and marble!
- It helps you avoid the expense and inconvenience of completely replacing tile floors
- We clean ceramic and porcelain tile and specialized in kitchens, baths, countertops and other tiled areas of your home
Types of tile we clean:
- And more...
When it comes to the comfort of your home, nothing feels as luxurious as warm carpeting under your feet. While they add a lot of beauty and pleasure to your home, all that walking, jumping and rolling around can take its toll on your carpets. Make sure they continue looking and feeling great with regular and thorough cleaning from the experts at ServiceMaster Clean®. We’ll help extend the life of your carpet and protect your investment.
Rethink rented carpet cleaners.
Some homeowners or those who rent attempt to deep clean their own carpets by using rental equipment. That equipment produces a vastly different result than ServiceMaster Clean® carpet cleaning. We have trained technicians that know the exact amount of pressure to use when cleaning, which cleaning products are best for your carpet and how to remove soil and spots without over wetting the carpet or leaving behind a sticky residue. The rental machine itself is a one-pass treatment that does not pre-treat sports or rinse with clean water afterward. Homeowners are left with over-wet carpets and detergent residue. ServiceMaster Clean® follows a thorough cleaning process to ensure both dirt and detergents are cleaned from your carpets using high-powered, truck-mounted equipment.
Professional carpet cleaning by ServiceMaster Clean® helps:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, and diseases
- Pre-spot treatment for spots already present
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Extend the life of the carpets up to several years with yearly maintenance
- Protect your carpet investment using Scotchgard™, as an add on, to prevent future spots and spills from settling in.
- We also do PETS! We have spot treatment available to our customers also!
Residential Area Rug Cleaning
Help revive your area rug to its original beauty. Often placed in high-traffic areas, rugs can accumulate a significant amount of dirt and grime. While vacuuming can remove surface-level dirt, deeply embedded soil, odors and spots can remain. This is why you need experts with the skills and specialized equipment to truly return your rug to a brighter, plusher clean that is as enjoyable on the eyes as it is on your feet!
High traffic area rugs have an increased risk for spills and spots. Spots detract from a rug’s beauty and can make the rest of the room feel dirty and unkept. While many home solutions can remove spots, a ServiceMaster Clean® professional carpet cleaning team has access to high-quality products, equipment that utilizes advanced technology plus the training and expertise for removing even the most stubborn spots. We can clean most types of area rugs from large to small and heirloom to the newest high-tech carpet fibers. A professional cleaning helps remove deeply embedded dirt, dust, pet dander and allergens that can affect anyone suffering from allergies or respiratory issues.
Professional area rug cleaning by ServiceMaster Clean® helps:
- Revive most types of area rugs
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the rugs
- Preserve the dyes and colors of rugs
- Extend the life of rugs up to several years
- Removes spots or odors already present
- Protect your rug investment
- Reduces the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
Why “Do it yourself” is a Don’t
While some smaller area rugs may be machine washable, many require professional care for the safest and most effective clean. Silk, braided, and wool rugs often respond best to professional rug cleaning and care.
Area rugs cane easily be damaged by do-it-yourself procedures or even professional without adequate training and experience, resulting in:
- Dye Bleeding
- Curling and Rippling
- Pattern Markings
Bring to our location for service, or we can even come out to your residence for an area rug cleaning!
Air Duct Cleaning
Proper maintenance of your air ducts is a vital part of a home’s upkeep. It’s important to periodically check the condition of your air ducts to see if they need cleaning.
Consider having them cleaned if:
- If you see mold growth inside hard-surface ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system
- Your air ducts could be infested with vermin such as rodents or insects
- Your air ducts could be clogged with large amounts of dust and debris
- Perhaps your neighbor had a fire and now there is soot in your home
- Post construction clean-up
If you think duct cleaning might be a good idea for your home, talk to ServiceMaster Clean®. Our experts use professional equipment to clean your air ducts thoroughly and keep your air system running smoothly.
Air ducts components that are not properly installed, maintained or operated may become contaminated with particles of dust, pollen or other debris.
To maintain clean air ducts:
- Change air filters based on the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Vacuum regularly to help reduce pet dander, dirt & debris
- Get your carpets and hard-surface floors professionally cleaned regularly
- Perhaps your neighbor had a fire and now there is soot in your home
- Post construction clean-up
The ServiceMaster Clean® Process:
- Our experts connect a powerful vacuum system to the air duct near the furnace.
- Commercial grade products and equipment are used to dislodge the contaminants and debris in the air duct.
- Contaminants are pulled out of the ducts and through the filtration system, returning clean air back into your home.
- After cleaning, all access holes are resealed, returning the duct system to a like new, clean condition.
Looking through dirty windows is like looking through dirty glasses. Smudges and other marks are unsightly and interfere with the view from your home. From fingerprints to greasy film, sticky adhesives to hard water build up and more, we’ll work clean across every window to make sure it’s picture perfect and streak free.
Not only do we clean the interior and exterior of a window, we clean screens too!
Your world looks even brighter through clean windows, so call ServiceMaster Clean® for your expert window washing. Whether you’re in the Spring cleaning mood, preparing for a holiday get together are your house, or hosting a party, leave the window cleaning to the experts at ServiceMaster Clean®. Regardless of the time of year, we are available when you need us. We will wipe away your winter blues so you can see clearly today, and every day.
Regardless of the style of window, the general cleaning process is the same. However, the size and height of a window will dictate the equipment and tools necessary for the job.
Count on us to thoroughly clean:
- Windows with awnings
- Storms windows
- Sliding doors
- Double hung, fixed pane or specialty windows
- Bay windows
Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Renew your wood floors instead of refinishing or replacing
Although genuine wood flooring can be expensive, caring for it doesn’t have to be. Over time, every day wear and tear that can occur from pets, spills, traffic, high heel shoes and furniture can gradually dull the appearance of your wood floors
Reviving your wood floors may be a good option without breaking the bank on expensive sanding and refinishing. Having your hardwood floors professionally cleaned is a less costly alternative. We believe your hardwood floors can and should always look new. The key is to keep them in good shape before you must go through the time, expense and inconvenience of sanding and refinishing. Count on ServiceMaster Clean® to keep your hardwood floors looking their best!
Our solution for you:
- Your hardwood floors can look new longer through our WoodGlo™ Cleaning System which provides a protective finish against everyday damage that can occur. We use specially formulated products and professional equipment to create supreme durability and successfully eliminate dirt, dust, oil, and other contaminants that can damage wood floors.
- Our water-based finishes and sealers safeguard your wood flooring investment that offer faster dry times!
Protect and beautify your hardwoods with our WoodGlo™ Cleaning System.
WoodGlo™ Level 1
- Aggressively cleans and removes dirt, debris, grease, hair, soil, dust, build-up residue and contaminants.
- Brightens the appearance of your floors by adding a finishing coat using WoodGlo Renewer
- Professional cleaning is recommended every 6 to 12 months
WoodGlo™ Level 2
- Same as Level 1, but also adds a brighter glossier sheen to floors by adding a thicker finishing coat.
- Helps conceal cracks, scratches and scuff marks in the floors
- Produces enhanced protection from abuse and every day wear and tear
- Extends the life of the floors
- Prolongs the need for professional cleaning up to 5x compared to Level 1, depending on traffic and severity of damage
When your home construction project or renovation is complete and construction debris has been removed, look to us to provide a final, detailed cleaning. Our trained technicians put the finishing touch on newly constructed or remodeled homes – cleaning them from top to bottom, quickly and efficiently. Once we’ve completed our service, you just turn the key and you’re ready to move in and enjoy a home that sparkles.
Using advanced products and cleaning methods, we can make your newly built or renovated property shine in no time. We know that construction schedules can sometimes change for several reasons, we work closely with contractors and service technicians to accommodate any scheduling changes. More than thoroughly cleaning your home, we go the extra mile and can provide specialty cleaning services, such as window cleaning, floor finishing, and deep carpet cleaning.
Our post-construction clean-up services include:
- Vacuuming construction and drywall dust
- Cleaning interior glass
- Cleaning lights
- Cleaning and polishing restroom fixtures
- Dusting air diffusers
- Dust mopping and/or damp mopping hard-surface floors
- Dusting window sills and all moulding
- Vacuuming carpets
- Spot cleaning walls
- Cleaning cabinets
- And more…
Upholstered furnishings can soil quickly. What about the dirt you can’t see? Upholstery collects contaminants such as dead skin cells, oils and dust that are invisible to the naked eye. Removing invisible contaminants can’t be done with just a vacuum. At ServiceMaster Clean®, we provide professional upholstery cleaning that’s safe for most kinds of fabrics and removes those tough spots. We’ll refresh and revitalize dirty couches, love seats and chairs with in-home furniture upholstery cleaning while using proven methods and equipment.
Because your couch deserves more than your pocket change…
Many upholstered pieces of furniture feature darker or patterned fabrics making it easy for dirt and oils to go unnoticed. Oils can cause fabrics to degrade over time if they’re not removed properly. Our experts eliminate the guesswork and help you avoid damaging your upholstery. Through professional evaluation, we select the correct cleaning system for various fabric types and soil conditions.
- Step 1: Fabric Test
- Step 2: Deep Vacuuming
- Cleaning lights
- Step 3: Spot Removal
- Step 4: Expert Cleaning
- Step 5: Add On – Scotchgard
You searched hard to find the perfect furniture. Search no more to find the perfect cleaning. Professional upholstery cleaning by ServiceMaster Clean®:
- Is safe for most kinds of upholstery and fabrics
- Removes spots already present
- Reduces the effects of wear on furniture
- Helps extend the life of upholstery
- Helps eliminate persistent odors
- Adds fabrics protection