Residential Restoration Specialty Services
We know that when the unexpected strikes, getting your life back in order can seem overwhelming. There's a lot to get done and it must happen quickly. At ServiceMaster Restore®, we pride ourselves on going beyond standard restoration services to address any special circumstances that impact your home and your family. No matter the challenge, we are ready to help you 24/7, every day of the year.
WE PROVIDE CERTAINTY IN UNCERTAIN TIMES
Whatever your need, we are always there to answer your questions, ease any confusion, and provide clear step-by-step understanding throughout the process.
Find out how our Mold Remediation services ensure a thorough job to keep you and your family safe. Our Specialty Services Include:
From initial damage assessment through site clean-up and rebuilding to pre-loss condition, we're here to serve you with minimal disruption and timely project completion following disasters of all types.
Tarping & Board Up
We re-establish the home's safety and security quickly by protecting it from the elements to prevent further damage. —Learn more
ServiceMaster Restore is the only national provider who offers hoarding clean-up services backed by proprietary training and compassionate care. —Learn more
We are mindful of the emotional impact trauma can have on your family and work closely with you to reduce the stress while restoring your property. —Learn more
Air Duct Cleaning
We remove dust and debris from your HVAC system as well as any smoke, soot and odors left behind after a fire. —Learn more
Vehicle Impact & Damage
Damage that occurs to your home from vehicle impact can weaken its structural integrity. We will work with you to provide emergency stabilization and with your insurance provider to help ensure your claim is handled efficiently. —Learn more
Fires, floods, natural disasters and other destructive emergency situations can leave you in a panic with massive amounts of debris and trash to clean up. We're here to provide professional debris removal services so you can count on a safe, thorough clean-up process that doesn't require getting your hands dirty.
Your house is your safe haven, your peaceful zone, a place you can truly call your own. You raise your family and make lasting memories in your home, but sometimes, unforeseen emergencies occur and the property you love requires immediate attention and specialty services for clean-up and restoration. Count on the professionals at ServiceMaster Restore for the help you need and the attention you deserve, in even the most difficult of times.
Odor damage caused by sewage and biological sources:
- Odors stemming from sewage and biological sources are an invisible threat that can disrupt your life and your health. In particular, smoke and odor particles continue to be airborne many days after a fire has stopped.
- As you can imagine, sewage emits a particularly strong odor that you don’t want hanging around your home. When a sewage backup strikes, you want the bacteria-ridden waste material and its accompanying stench removed as soon as possible to prevent encountering harmful pathogens.
- These unsavory smells create an invisible threat with the ability to disrupt your life and negatively impact your health.
Odor Removal Techniques
- Air scrubbers use high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration to remove odorous particles from the air, enhancing the efficiency of cleaning and clearing the air for safe breathing.
- Thermal fogging neutralizes odor, using a strong deodorizer that penetrates everywhere the smoke traveled
- Ozone in an oxidizing agent produced by a portable ozone generator
- Hydroxyl generators use hydroxyl radicals to eliminate odor from the surrounding areas.
Other Specialty Services